Turnkey Media Solutions
Turnkey Media Solutions Inc. was founded in 2019 with their automotive brands: CARS magazine, Jobber News magazine, and AutoServiceWorld.com. In 2022, Turnkey Media completed the acquisition of Inside Logistics magazine, bringing a third B2B title into their portfolio.
CARS covers the world of automotive repair in Canada. Shop owners, managers and technicians turn to CARS for business and technical articles to work more efficiently and profitably. CARS supplies the latest on new vehicle technology, industry developments, trends, and evolving repair procedures.
Those who want to be in the know read Jobber News, serving the distribution segment of the Canadian automotive aftermarket since 1931. For 90 years, Jobber News has been distributed to warehouse distributors, jobbers, wholesalers, manufacturers, suppliers, and key players across the industry, providing the latest industry news, trends and information to help businesses succeed.
Inside Logistics focuses on the integrated operations that take place within a distribution facility, including data capture and inventory management; storage and retrieval; materials handling; packaging; plus, shipping and receiving. This is your go-to source for all things supply chain and warehousing.
- To maintain the best print and digital readership lists to best serve our advertising partners
- To hold ourselves to the highest editorial standards and practices
- To be respectful, honest, and straight-forward in all our business
- To place the interests of our customers first. We do this by serving our readers the best content available
- Be equal partners with all our clients across all our industries
Latest From Turnkey
Check out some of our most exciting new stories!